Nazis and World War II Spies of the Upper East Side of New York
This tour explores the Upper East Side during the years leading up to and during World War II. Spies from both sides are discussed as are American Nazi sympathizers.
Select Dates & Travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- With Covid-19 protocols subject to change, be prepared to follow the latest local and federal guidelines for outdoor protection measures.