New York’s Wall Street and Canyon of Heroes: A Self-Guided Audio Tour
Get the most out of New York’s financial centre with this self-guided walking tour produced by an Emmy-nominated storyteller.
• Go down Broadway’s Canyon of Heroes in the footsteps of royalty, presidents, and famous athletes, and find out how ‘Wrong Way’ Corrigan ended up flying 28 hours to Ireland instead of Los Angeles
• Hear from Tom Darbyshire, a Creative Director from NYC’s advertising industry
• Do it all in 90 minutes or linger at stops along the way with complete control over when you start and finish
• Get unlimited use before and after your booking date
• Use the virtual tour option at home
Once you’ve booked, you’ll receive a ticket with instructions and a unique code listed under “Before You Go”. Then simply install the VoiceMap app and enter your code.
The app displays directions to the starting point, and when you’re in the right place, just pop in your headphones and tap start. VoiceMap has automatic GPS playback, with turn-by-turn directions. It also works offline.
Public transportation options are available nearby
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure their own protection and the protection of others.