NYC Secrets of Rockefeller Center Private Guided Walking Tour
Did you know there is a hallway covered in gold inside Rockefeller Center? Or that you can rent one of its secret rooftop gardens where Spiderman was filmed? Millions of tourists and New Yorkers alike visit Rockefeller Center every year, but very few will see and experience what you will discover on this unique tour.
Join this small-group walking tour led by a local New Yorker and discover the many secrets of this iconic NYC building!
– Walk through a lobby covered in gold
– See a literal hidden gem of the complex: A sterling silver model airplane made by the Cartier company
– Uncover a secret portal that ceremoniously marks the completion of Rockefeller Center’s construction (and is signed by John D. Rockefeller himself)
– Decode the meaning behind the world famous art that covers the complex
– Discover the surprising story behind the World famous Rockefeller Christmas Tree
Headsets included for free, ensuring everyone hears the guide perfectly!
Headsets included for free, allowing every guests to hear the guide perfectly!