The beauty of Central Park’s design is whether you have an hour or a full day.
● Start the day at 59th street (Columbus Circle)
● Visit Bethesda Fountain to see the famous Angel of the Waters sculpture and the stunning tiled ceiling of the Bethesda Terrace Arcade.
● Enjoy a moment at iconic Bow Bridge – one of the most romantic and photographed features of Central Park – boasting a gorgeous view of the NYC skyline and rowboats gliding along the lake.
● Don’t miss the opportunity to join a sing-a-long at Strawberry Fields and the John Lennon “Imagine” Memorial, then venture across the street to the Dakota building.
● Take in the expansive views and make friends with the turtles at the scenic Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir.
● Stop and PICNIC. Enjoy waterside along The Pool (a body of water, not a swimming pool) before exploring the hidden waterfalls nearby.